Send Data to Google Sheets plugin lets you integrate Chatfuel with your Google account to export user information to a Google Sheet.
This feature is a no-code solution. 🍰
How to set up the feature in the Flows tab (recommended)
1. Go to the card in your flow that will collect the user information you want to send to a Google Sheet.
2. Drag an arrow from the connector circle in the bottom-right corner of that card, and choose Bot Action from the menu that appears.
3. Click + Add action on the newly appeared card, and choose Send Data to Google Sheets.
4. Click the Choose Google Account drop-down on the card. If you see the Google account you want to connect to and export data to on the list that appears, click on it. If not, you can connect to another account via Connect Google Account. In this case, a window will pop up where you'll be asked to sign in.
5. You need to decide which spreadsheet you want to send the information to. You can choose an existing one from the Choose Google Sheet drop-down or create a new one by clicking +Add a new spreadsheet.
6. Check the Send all attributes box if you want your chatbot to send all user attributes to the sheet. If not, you can choose which user attributes you want exported by clicking +Add attribute.
To understand how to start using Send Data to Google Sheets plugin better you can also watch the tutorial:
How to set up the feature in the Automate tab
1. Go to the +More in the Add Element menu at the bottom of the workspace and choose Save to Google Sheets from the Export & Import section in the pop-up.
2. Connect your Google account by clicking the Connect Google Sheets button.
3. Check the Send all attributes box if you want your chatbot to send all user attributes to the sheet. If not, you can choose which user attributes you want exported in the Choose user attributes form.