Chatfuel's emoji keyboard allows you to easily add emoji to your buttons and copy in the following tabs and plugins:
- AI tab
- Live Chat tab
- Growth tools to Comments Auto-Reply
- Text and button plugins
- Quick Reply
- User input
- User phone
- User email
You can search for emoji by name (even if you don't know the exact name). And in many cases this is a much easier way of finding the perfect emoji, instead of scrolling and browsing.
Here's how the emoji keyboard looks:
This feature will help you to:
- Make your bot answers more humane. Adding simple emoji can encourage your bot subscriber to answer back.
- Make the most important information more visible. For instance, you could simply add to your bulleted list.
- Improve conversions by using emojis. Add emoji to buttons to increase users interactions. Try it with our A/B testing plugin to understand what works best!
Adding emoji to your bot:
Let's imagine you want to add emojis to your Welcome Message. To do so, you'll follow the steps below:
- Go to the Automate Tab of your bot and choose a block you want to add emoji.
- Click on a text card, button or quick reply where you want to add the emoji. Click on the emoji icon to select which emoji you'd like to add.
3. Choose your emoji. Awesome! 😉