Emojis picker allows you to easily add emojis in the following tabs and plugins:
- AI tab
- Live Chat tab
- Growth tools to Comments Auto-Reply
- Text and button plugins
- Quick Reply
- User input
- User phone
- User email
You can also search emoji by name (even if you don't know the exact name), in some cases it much easier instead of scrolling and browsing through the picker.
That's how the picker looks:
This feature will help you to:
- Make your bot answers more humane. Adding simple emoji could encourage your bot subscriber to answer back.
- Make the most important information more visible. For instance, you could simply add to your bulleted list
- Improve conversions by using emojis. Try to add emoji to buttons that you want to be pressed. Try it with the A/B test plugin to understand what variant works better!
Adding emojis to your bot:
Let's imagine you want to add emojis to your Welcome Message. To do so, you'll follow the steps below:
- Go to the Automate Tab of your bot and choose a block you want to add an emoji on.
- Click on a text card, button or quick reply you want to add the emoji on, you'll see the emoji picker icon so you can choose which one you'd like to add
3. Awesome! You have now added an emoji to a button 😉