If you've ever been in a situation where you need to transfer ownership of a bot to another account, here's how you can do it:
- Log in to your Chatfuel Dashboard.
- Click on the 'Configure' tab of the bot you want to transfer ownership of.
- Scroll down to the Team section and click on 'Invite a Teammate'
4. Select the 'Admin' role.
5. A link will be generated to be shared/opened with the account you want to transfer ownership to.
6. Once there's another Admin added to the bot, the previous Admin can be removed from the Team section under the Configure tab roll the mouse over the previous bot owner and click on 'Change permissions.'
7. Then click on Remove Teammate.
8. You're all done 😉
If you encounter any issues please contact support firstname.lastname@example.org